Our award-winning client has created a revolutionary water technology that enables farmers and growers internationally to use saline and hard water and increase revenue and profits by saving valuable irrigation water, increasing production and reducing fertilizer usage. They are chemical-free, non-toxic, green and solar-powered technology that exists to be the global leader of the eco-friendly water treatment market and to change the world for the better for current and future generations.
To accelerate their growth, they have instigated a global distribution network and their technology is being demonstrated and now sold in 27 countries, with many more on the horizon. They are growing as a business on a daily basis and require a key Sales Manager based in Almeria, Spain to join the fast paced Sales team in order to manage and grow their distribution network.
What are we looking for?
You will have strong sales experience, ideally with an agronomic background and excellent communication skills. You will be approachable and confident with natural sales abilities and a track record within agricultural/horticultural sundries supply. In order to maximise growth of the territories and sales, a background of selling technology to farmers would be highly advantageous. The ability to take initiative and manage numerous projects and individuals at any one time is essential as you assist to expand our clients operations in Spain.
- Management of a number of ‘high priority’ distributor networks in order to close sales in those regions.
- Assist the distributors to reach and exceed all sales targets agreed.
- Oversee the overall management of all demonstrations and sales of our clients technology.
- Continue to build the exposure of the network in the regions, utilizing any contacts that you have in the industry in order to arrange demonstrations and/or close sales.
- Discuss parameters with distributors and farmer with maximum opportunity for sales.
- Hold regular 1:1 meetings with all distributors and ensure installations are being managed correctly
- Advise on best practice in order to close sales
- Overcome any objections that the distributors may receive from farmers.
- Guide the distributors on how to leverage on successful demonstrations
– Organise events for neighbouring farmers
– Create client brand ambassadors
– Generate leads from other farmers and landowners for other sales
– Help to create regular case studies showing financial and yield success of demonstrations and sales to be used as a marketing tool.
- Hold weekly 1:1 meetings with the Head of Sales to discuss progress and sales/leverage opportunities.
- Run weekly reports of all demonstrations and sales using the clients CRM systems
This is a truly unique role with a truly unique business. Join them!
Please send your details through this website or call Ian Reed on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 05579IR