Senior Commercial Manager Required for Leading Fresh Sector Business
South East UK Based
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Redfox has been exclusively commissioned by a major fruit importation business as they herald another successful year of expansion in their defined sectors. They have grown their business exponentially in terms of new customers be that key retailers, foodservice clients and newly acquired high value international growers. Their business model services the UK & European retailers and Foodservice customers through various distribution channels for a successful direct trading relationship.
They are looking for a key individual to assist in their continuing double-digit growth as Commercial Manager for their business and to manage their UK & EU customers.
The key purpose of the Commercial Manager role is to build and implement the commercial and marketing strategy for the companies UK & European expansion. But to note, this no ivory tower role or company. You can be dealing with a key UK retailer at one point in your day to sorting out issues with Foodservice clients in a London market. The role is highly varied, and they expect you to be like them and be prepared to work from the top to the bottom of the business to assist create their ongoing success.
Key Elements of the role:
- Strategy development – through market analysis, assisting in developing the commercial and marketing strategy.
- Delivery of the Commercial plan with the UK CEO and the Management team
- Identify key commercial target customers and creating long term profitable commercial relationships with them in combination with the rest of the commercial team.
- Working closely with the operational team globally to ensure a strong logistics strategy and excellence in logistics execution.
- Managing the accounts of the different customers be that retail to foodservice , ensuring their needs are all met.
What we want to see:
- Entrepreneurial profile, strong communicator, assertive, energetic and professional.
- Can work independently and has ability to manage and prioritise different work and skill demands.
- Tenacious and resilient with high energy levels.
- Ability to work with all MS Office products and be a great presenter
If you have the ability to create the “success” for our client in this hugely exciting Senior Commercial Manager opportunity, we would be very keen to hear from you.
Please apply via this website or contact Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 05151MM