We are seeking a Packing Site Manager for our client who is a well established family business. The business now ranks among Europe’s elite and it remains just as passionate about producing healthy birds and nutritious quality eggs and egg products as the day it started. It produces nearly 500 million eggs a year and continues to reach new levels of excellence for products, welfare and food safety.
The ideal candidate will be a very “hands on” individual, and will be looking to progress within a Production, Operations or Factory Management role in a food manufacturing business. You will need to have great communication skills, and have a natural ability to lead. motivate and engage with a large workforce. BRC (food manufacturing) experience is essential. You will oversee the day-to-day operation of the site health & safety, operational, hygiene and quality assurance systems. The successful candidates will work 12 hour shifts – Four on, Four off Day shift pattern,
- Leading and managing all daily production operations and ensuring that policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensuring the appropriate staffing and communication channels are in place to establish clear KPIs; monitoring and taking corrective action as necessary
- Internal and external audits of the factory
- Maintaining technical standards to customer specification
- Ensuring legal compliance with HACCP and Health & Safety systems
- Creating and sustaining close working relationships with internal colleagues and the customer base
- Achievement of all output and financial targets
- Maintenance of BRC accreditation
- Absence Management
How to Apply
Just send your CV via the link on this page, or if we already have your details, just call or email your interest – Caroline on 01284 715055 – Ref 5048CC