Our award-winning client has a new and exciting opportunity for a Supplier Auditor to their dedicated Procurement team in taking ownership of and ensuring Produce audits are completed to high standards for the relevant suppliers.
- Manage all the SFP audits for all our growers/suppliers. (There is a requirement to travel frequently within the UK and overseas.
- Prepare and implement the Global audit scheduling each year.
- Communicate in advance the retailers Standards with our suppliers. Ensure Continuously improvement at the supplier level.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Managers and prepare suppliers and growers for the upcoming audit well in advance.
- Complete audit reports and upload them to the Greenlight System.
- Participate in key product quality improvement
- Lead by example and strategise ways to promote and implement business vision and values to the Raw Material Technical team.
Who we are looking for
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders. Proven record of influencing others to achieve results.
- Independent with a self-organised approach and the ability to plan a workload and support other members of the team. Good time management is essential.
- Resilient with a strong work ethic
- A qualified graduate in Agriculture/Horticulture, Postharvest, Food Technology, or similar fields.
- HACCP, Auditing qualifications/experience, and a Food Safety qualification are desirable or Intensive training program to train up to required standards can be provided (Food Safety Level 4) which you would be required to pass.
- Proven experience in food technical roles, preferably with a good working knowledge of fresh produce.
- Experience of high care production of ready-to-eat fresh produce is desirable.
- The ability to speak other European languages, especially Spanish, is desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply via. this website without delay.