Een uniek bedrijf en een unieke rol voor een uniek persoon!
Our client strives to deliver the highest standard of indoor plants to the EU & UK’s largest and leading supermarkets. Their company origins go back over three generations and is driven by an commercial and technical drive to create excellence and to impress their end customers time and time again. At the heart of the company is a powerful fusion of dedicated and highly skilled employees creating a unique and talented workforce.
Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for a key individual to join them as Supply Chain Coordinator for their Dutch office.
Main Elements of the Role:
- You will be responsible for receipting, checking quality and exporting of plants from the Netherlands to the UK. In addition you will provide support and guidance to the buying team for large scale sample ordering and key system and process work.
- Receipt plants and packaging deliveries into the warehouse and system.
- Booking Fyto checks and meeting with inspectors to assist in plant inspections.
- Create shipping paperwork and Fyto documents.
- Process plant sample requests from the UK team, ordering these from growers and ensuring prompt export to the UK.
- Working with key growers to promote good quality & control by agreeing plant specifications, perform inspections, crops walks & build strong relationships.
- General system and administration work to support the buying team and wider business.
- Creating on time departures with the correct paperwork and checks completed.
- Quick responses to internal team members on samples, quality and shipments
In addition you will provide support and guidance to the buying team for large scale sample ordering and key system and process work
Key Skills we would like to see:
- You will need to be fluent in Dutch to communicate with our supply base in Holland
- Experience within Dutch horticulture / floriculture industry (Plants)
- Persistent and proactive approach
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in Dutch & English)
- Good analytical / numeracy skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications
- Nice to have – experience working on Floraxchange/Floriday and with Royal Flora Holland
A unique company and a unique role!
To find out more apply via this website or call Ian Reed on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting Ref: 05215IR