Our client is a highly regarded producer of high quality berries for major UK retailers from their own production facilities in the South of England and Southern Europe. Due to continued development, they are now on the hunt for a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to help support the Customer Supply Manager.
- Calculate and communicate available stock to customers based on stock age, variety and approvals. Upload available stock and pick plans daily to customer portals before required deadline.
- Control packaging stock by managing stock checks, tracking usage and demand and placing orders with suppliers. Ensure future demand is covered including with changing punnet type requirements as well as keeping obsolete/wasted stock to a minimum.
- Maintain positive relationships with Production and liaise with them on a daily basis to ensure picks are managed for the best use of fruit, including pick volumes, specifications and punnet choice.
- Work alongside Packhouse coordinators to improve ways of working and system accuracy.
- Receive customer orders and process. Check orders vs weekly plan and manage customer orders against agreed minimum sizes to maintain packhouse efficiencies.
- Process orders and communicate plans within packhouse teams.
- Create a daily harvest plan based on forecasted pick vs orders. Track the accuracy and adherence to minimise the wastage of punnets.
- Managing import fruit arrivals from various sources, stock management, order management.
- Absence cover for Customer supply manager
- Pre-agreed rota of weekend cover
Skills & Experience Required
- A good level of written and spoken English is essential.
- Be computer literate.
- Be able to work both individually or in a team.
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly during busy periods
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- Be flexible, with good communication skills
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, don’t delay, get your application in today quoting ref 05435IR