Our client is one of the leading producers of edible crops from vertical controlled environment cropping systems. The opportunity of Team Leader is primarily to function as a conduit for information to the operational team, promoting a safe and effective environment and aiding and supporting the General Manager in the achievement of company goals.
Our client is looking at an individual who can create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture. The ideal candidate would be required to set clear goals, delegate tasks, and set deadlines for team. To be the fulcrum for all activities on site, prioritizing the needs of the team and the business, changing the day-to-day plan to maximize the efficiency of the process.
You will need:
- Proven leadership capability in an FMCG / Food / High Care environment.
- Experience of working successfully in a HACCP controlled process
- Experience of working in teams and delivering tangible and sustainable improvement
- Strong H&S experience and knowledge with a working understanding of best practices
- Ability to operate and control equipment in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Good time management with the ability to work to a planned production schedule
- Enthusiastic and committed, must be a strong completer finisher
- Flexible, must be willing to respond positively to the needs of the process
- Builds and maintains relationships and gains commitment within and across teams
- Creates an environment in which self and others are motivated to learn and develop
- Analyses problems correctly and makes good and timely decisions
- Competent with Microsoft Office software packages, Excel, Word, Power point etc
- Comfortable in providing data-based reports.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, get your application is ASAP via. this website quoting ref : 05527IR