Technical & Compliance Assistant
Formed over 40 years ago, our client has grown to become a market leader in the sourcing, production, and distribution of fresh produce to some of the UK’s leading retailers. They pride ourselves on the way they do business and understand that they are successful because of their people. As such we are looking for a superstar Technical & Compliance Assistant based in, Kent, working full-time. The candidate will work on and take ownership of technical compliance across a wide range of products and geographies, working with commercial procurement, technical managers and global suppliers coordinate due diligence to ensure all products sourced are safe and legal.
• Lead due diligence administration for the internal and customer due diligence (DD) platforms.
• Complete all administrative tasks daily to maintain compliancy and up to date approved supplier lists.
• Ensure that food safety, ethical and environmental due diligence uploaded to online platforms is accurate and maintained to achieve full compliancy.
• Complete weekly compliancy KPI reporting and identify areas to prioritise and close compliancy gaps.
• Support the Technical Compliance Co-ordinators to arrange daily residue sample requests.
• Support the Technical Compliance Co-ordinators to collate, monitor and maintain accurate due diligence records for all sources prior to and in supply.
Key skills and experience
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with stakeholders across all levels and disciplines.
• Experience within fresh produce preferable
• Good attention to details
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Strong work ethic, deadline focussed.