Our client is a leading grower of salads of and seasonal legumes and grow’s over 1,400ha of crops including cereals and a range of salad and vegetable crops for supply to multiple UK retail and wholesale customers. They operate out of state-of-the-art packing facilities and the business employs over 100 permanent staff plus up to 800 seasonal staff.
Due to increased retailer growth, they are now looking for a key individual to join them as their Technical Compliance Manager.
The main aspect of the role is to manage all aspects for their food safety and legality that is required for all of their products supplied to and or by their farming operations.
- Compliance: Maintain their systems to demonstrate compliance to product safety, legality and product quality in order to meet the customers’ requirements and the Company’s commitments to food safety legislation.
- Working closely with the companies Customer Account Technologists to ensure the business is aligned to their customer requirements.
- Customer Specifications: Maintain and communicate accurate customer product specifications.
- KPI’s: Collate all agreed KPI’s and communicate as required to ensure targets are met for continuous improvement.
- Administration: Manage a system for the business to store of all audit relevant documentation, ensuring their accessibility and accuracy for due diligence defence and audit purposes.
- HACCP: Maintain, educate, and raise awareness of the HACCP system with the assistance of the HACCP team to ensure product safety and legality.
- Audits: Ensure through regular auditing our compliance with BRC and other applicable standards.
- Customer Service – Ensure customer feedback and rejections are communicated effectively.
- Compliance Team – To manage the Compliance team in a proactive manner.
Great role with a great business. To find out more, just apply via this site today or call Ian Reed on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 05310IR