Our client is a major grower of leafy salads within the UK. A highly progressive & dynamic business, they have an outstanding reputation in the industry.
The main purpose of this progressive role is to oversee the quality, safety and legality of all products grown for their major processing business. To provide technical expertise and advice regarding quality, legal and ethical compliance. To build strong working relationships with customers and growers and to support the development of the businesses to become best in class.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Be the interface for daily technical issues
• Responsible for day to day communication across our supply chain
• Ensure compliance of the highest level through regular analysis of process to support continuous improvement
• Ability to prioritise and deliver tasks within a fast-paced environment
Are you the ideal candidate?
• You will have a minimum of 12 months experience within a fresh produce or food technical department
• Have had hands on, direct & regular interaction with retail customers
• Experience of developing productive working relationships with growers
• Can demonstrate a positive attitude towards personal development
• Level 2 HACCP or equivalent
If this sounds of interest to you, apply via. this website asap.