Our client is a specialist within their field of Fruit supply into most of the UK’s major retailers. Due to on-going success, they are now in the need of an experienced and highly diligent Technical Compliance officer. Supporting the Head of Technical and Technical Compliance Manager with their retail accounts, you will actively support delivery of the business short- and long-term growth strategy.
Responsibilities include :
- Updating and maintaining the due diligence for all products / raw materials and complete any customer approval documentation required, update appropriately, and supply to the TM to send to customers.
- Liaise with suppliers to gain relevant information for due diligence
- Review & deliver all suppliers / growers compliance against the ETI Base Code, and customer standards.
- Pre-actively manage supplier/grower data base and link to the business and customers operating systems (Prophet, Food Experts, Food Connected and Shapland)
- End to end management of residue analysis for the business
You will also be responsible for the day to day management of best practise along with updating KPI information, ISO, BRC, HACCP and supporting new product development. Ensuring the business is in a permanent state of readiness for any audit and you will achieve outstanding results every time.
You will need to have a good technical understanding of fresh produce quality and technical compliance requirements expected by the UK retailers. Ideally you should have at least 3 years experience of working in a similar food regulatory role. Strong IT skills, especially regarding Excel are a pre-requisite for this role.
If you are a Technical Assistant or a Senior Quality Supervisor from the fresh produce sector, looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you! Softer skills such as friendliness, a can do approach and the ability to communicate at all levels are as important for this role as your qualifications.
This is a fabulous supplier with great opportunities for progression, which is bound to put the bounce back into your step. Give us a call!