Due to a recent significant recruitment drive in a rapidly developing business, a career-defining opportunity has emerged to work as Technical Director for this leading meal-solution innovator. This is a vital role which will require a significant contribution to help successfully deliver their customer plan. You will support the business to deliver quality, safe, legal and ethically sourced products ensuring suppliers meet company policy requirements.
Managing a team, coaching and developing will come naturally to you.
- To identify suppliers who can deliver long term competitive advantage
- To develop strategic relationships with suppliers
- To effectively manage and build relations with key stakeholders
- To develop team capability
- To develop quality, safe, legal and innovative products
- To understand and exceed customers expectations
- To achieve cost reductions, quality improvements and service enhancements
The Qualities we want to see
- You will be first and foremost a statesman
- Superb communication and strong negotiation skills
- You will have strong leadership skills
- Previous retail experience would be advantageous
- Minimum five years Senior Technical experience within Fresh food
- You must be well-respected within the industry
- Excellent attention to detail with clear focus on end results
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that are entering a hugely exciting period and are continually looking to support, strengthen and grow their team.
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Ian Reed on +44 (0)1284 715055 or apply via. this website quoting ref: 05202IR