Due to a recent significant recruitment drive, a career-defining opportunity has emerged to work as Technical Manager with the Grocery area of this leading meal-solutions innovator. Responsible for providing technical support and guidance at the heart of the trading teams so that our clients’ standards for quality, safety, statutory compliance, corporate social responsibility and integrity are achieved, and business and commercial improvements are delivered.
- To effectively manage and build relations with key internal and external stakeholders
- To develop quality, safe, legal and innovative products
- To understand and exceed customers expectations
- To achieve cost reductions and quality improvements
- To select and manage “best in class” suppliers
- Proactively manage customer complaints
- Ensuring all production sites are audited and fully compliant to relevant standards
The Qualities we want to see
- Previous retail experience is advantageous
- Minimum three years relevant technical experience of products in Grocery(canned goods, impulse, dry, pastes)
- Degree in a relevant science subject (eg. Food Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology) or a closely related discipline.
- Identified qualifications for product area eg. CCFRA Aseptic Processing (or equivalent)
- Excellent experience working with multi-ingredient specifications
- Good working knowledge of HACCP
- An ability to manage crisis situations such as product withdrawals and recalls
- Excellent attention to detail with clear focus on end results
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation skills
- Personal integrity and an ability to work independently
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected company that are entering a hugely exciting period and are continually looking to support, strengthen and grow their team.
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Redfox on +44 (0)1284 715055 or email email@example.com