Technical Manager wanted for highly respected Fresh Produce company
Based in the West Midlands our client has become one of the leading UK suppliers of fresh produce to the major multiples.
Due to continued success, a career-defining opportunity has emerged to work as a TECHNICAL MANAGER for this leading supplier. This is a vital role which will require a significant contribution to help successfully deliver the business objectives. You will be expected to proactively drive forward and effectively communicate product and process innovation and quality standards with customers. You will be a significant member of the technical team with very strong customer facing ability.
- To develop and nurture customer relationships
- To help the commercial team develop quality, safe, legal and innovative products
- To understand and exceed customer expectations
The Qualities we want to see
- Of graduate calibre
- Superb communication and strong negotiation skills
- A successful track record of strong retail relationship building
- Minimum five years fresh food experience, specifically with short shelf-life chilled products
- Experience of prepared fresh produce.
- Excellent people skills.
- Confident decision maker and problem-solver to which these skills come naturally., UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly inspirational fresh produce supplier who are entering a hugely exciting period and are continually looking to support, strengthen and grow their team.
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Ian Reed on 0044 (0)1284 715055 or email email@example.com quoting reference 5184IR