Our client is a highly respected Top fruit grower and packer supplying many of the UK’s leading supermarkets. Due to recent developments there is now a vacancy for a Technical & Quality Manager.
We are looking for the following characteristics for this role :
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Ability to pro-actively manage product quality
• An ability to work at senior level cross functionally with other departments
• Hands on experience of BRC, preferably having led and completed audits
• Experience of managing supplier records and documentation in order to establish full traceability and due diligence.
• Managing pesticide residue analysis programmes.
• Managing customer complaints and developing and implementing corrective actions.
There will be customer contact and so good communication and presentation skills are essential.
If you are an experienced QA/Technical Manager within the fresh produce industry ideally with fruit experience and have an appetite to be part of a growing business, call us today for more information.