South West Country Based
Working from Home with UK Travel
Excellent Package & Benefits for the Right Individual
Redfox has been commissioned by a business with over 40 years of expertise in the UK and Europe in niche ag related products. Barenbrug is one of the largest grass seed breeders and producers of UK grown grass seed for sport, and grass seed, forage and beneficial crops for agriculture. With their network of growers, research, and distribution teams across the country, they are a business firmly rooted in the UK.
They have significant teams of regional technical experts, as well as research and development, production, and warehouse sites across the UK and work together as a team to serve their customers wherever they need them.
We have not seen a company that is so passionate about their business and who remain at the forefront of innovation, coupled with consistent investment in their people, their training and who share the collective knowledge and experience from the global network back to their UK & EU customers.
Due to ongoing expansion, they are now looking for a Technical Sales Agronomist to join their team and their award winning business.
Key Elements of The Role:
The role of Technical Sales Agronomist is to take on management of key sales to Agricultural business accounts within a defined geographical sales area of the West of England. As such you will assist the company to achieve its goals and objectives by region, improving productivity, customer relations and service provided.
- Live the clients ideal of ‘customer centricity’, keeping the customer at the centre of everything they do.
- Identify top performing customer base and visit these customers on a regular basis.
- Oversee, develop, and manage a regional area of customers, including distributors and end users.
- Develop and grow accounts by becoming a true ‘business partner’ – providing technical advice and commercial insight to aid the development of the customer’s business or project.
- Provide relevant and timely technical advice on products and the key features, as well as application techniques, to distributors and end-users.
- Provide support and advice in relation to best practice for soil health and how our clients products can help achieve the desired soil health outcomes.
- Provide support to customers through a combination of in-person / on-site visits and video / phone support.
- Liaise and collaborate with the great Marketing to
- To design appropriate technical advice / articles for use in marketing campaigns and brochures
- Execute campaigns and events, providing technical expertise and market-insight.
- To gain additional insight – such as interaction with our website / social media etc on leads and targets.
- Attend conferences, meetings, trade shows and other activities, often requiring overnight stays, as instructed by line manager.
We Are Keen To See:
- Experience of the agricultural supply sectors.
- FACTS/BASIS qualified would be ideal
- Well-developed knowledge of either Forage or Amenity Sectors.
- Practiced and effective communicator, able to listen and influence;
- Proven people manager;
- Experience of project management;
- IT literate, with experience of working with MS package and CRM systems;
- A great desire for personal development and growth
Interested? Great role with a great business and with a great package on offer as well. Either apply via this site or call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 05410M
Please note that Barenburg UK is working with Redfox Executive Selection on an exclusive retained basis. As such any 3rd party CV’s will be directly forwarded to Redfox.