Fruit Agronomist for UK’s leading advisory company
We are working with one of the most successful independent fruit agronomy companies in the UK. They supply objective guidance to the UK’s leading Top Fruit, Stone Fruit & Soft Fruit growers based all over the UK.
This rewarding role will require the agronomist to monitor and manage a range of fruit growers of predominantly Top & Stone fruit. You will work closely with some the the UK’s leading growers providing them with Technical and Agronomic advice at all stages of crop production to ensure consistent supply of high quality fruit grown to the best possible standards.
- Degree/diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture
- BASIS and FACTS qualified (desirable but not a pre-requisite)
- Full driving licence
- The successful candidate will have experience in fruit, vegetable or salad crop production, be able to communicate in a clear and effective manner at all levels and possess the ability to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Salary : £Competitive (d.o.e)
- Fully expensed company vehicle
So if you are an experienced Crop Manager or Agronomist with fruit, field vegetable or salads experience and have an appetite to be part of a growing business, call us today for more information.