An exciting opportunity has opened for a Trade Marketing Co-ordinator based in central London.
Our clients are the leading food and farm assurance scheme in the UK. The scheme known as Red Tractor sets standards that UK farms and food businesses comply with. Their standards are used throughout the food industry to ensure that the food we eat is safe, traceable and farmed with care. The Red Tractor logo is a consumer facing brand recognised by over 69% of primary shoppers and today the logo can be found on over £13bn worth of British food & drink products in both retail and out of home sectors. For a business to supply Red Tractor assured food or use the Red Tractor logo, it must have been produced to their standards and they must be licensed to them.
Monitor & check incoming licensee enquiries and handle appropriately.
- Provide a high degree of admin support to the Trade team in order to help build and manage effective relationships.
- Work with the trade manager to identify and develop opportunities to increase lead pipeline and prospect bank.
- Engage in proactive telephone and desk based selling activity to increase lead pipeline.
- Support the Trade manager to deliver creative collateral and assets for licensees by liaising with appropriate internal/external stakeholders.
- Work with the trade manager to identify meeting actions and follow up.
- Assist the trade manager to elevate Red Tractor exposure within the Out of Home market sector and drive existing licensees to increase use of the messaging and logo.
- Maintain and update internal reporting and admin functions effectively that support clear and concise communication on all elements of the commercial teams activity.
- Support the Trade Manager to write and maintain up to date account plans, monitor and report performance against them.
- Assist the Trade team to develop a 360 degree view across all licensees, monitoring and measuring performance using an established framework of reporting.
- Manage and support regular trade bulletins by engaging with Farm, Technical, Communication and Brand colleagues to acquire relevant data and value statements, work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver content and assets relevant to licensees.
- Support and attend external events as and when required.
- Network across the business & its stakeholders to gain a good understanding of the work that Red Tractor does and how it’s relevant to industry, government and consumers.
- Assist the trade and marketing team to pull together high quality licensee presentations.
- Ensure the inventory of customer sales presentation materials such as brochures and presentation aids is
- Manage the fulfilment of Trade merchandise to licensees.
Who are we looking for….
We’re looking for a Talented Coordinator with around 2 years experience in a supporting role ideally in the grocery or foodservice sector. If you’re a good administrator, personable, persuasive and confident as well as highly orgsanised then you’re what we’re looking for. If you are looking for a role that’s much more than admin and challenges you in other ways then this could be the role you’re looking for.
We’ll look to you to support the trade and commercial manager to develop relationships with existing licensees and identify new prospects. Working with the trade manager you’ll grow the licensee base and build awareness of our logo through our partners. Based from their London Office (SE1), you’ll work with your colleagues in technical, brand and communications to obtain what you need to deliver.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual with the drive to take a visible role in the development of a brand that’s vital to the future success of British food and farming.
To be associated with such an exciting brand can not be overlooked. To find out more about this hugely career enhancing role, please contact Caroline Crouchman on 01284 715055 quoting ref: 5128CC or submit your details via this website.